Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a trouble that the game can not connect to the store and I've been stuck then I lost all my winning strike and lost jelly challenge, lost everything
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello I'm currently facing the same situation I have Internet connection I have more than enough gold bars but I can't purchase with it because it just loads forever. Please assist
Hello @Jihadmm🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with connecting to the store in your game!
Which device are you using to play the game? How long have you been experiencing this issue?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
Hello Johadmm, its happened due to your interruptions connectivity with internet. When your internet will be stable the game will connect with the store.