Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can't play Candy Crush again. Update screen has no X to get out of screen to play game. I don't need to update. My kindle automatically updates. This happened in June too.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @joker2415 🤗 A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! I have not seen any other complaints! So, not sure if the glitch is triggered again 😶
What is model is your Kindle device? Which software version do you have on it right now?
Even if the Apps are set to update automatically, I would suggest you to take look at the store and see if there are any available updates! My iPad is also set to install the updates automatically, but sometimes, it doesn’t!!
As for the pop-up without X, all you can do is force close the App - restart device and check the Amazon store! Please post back and let me know if the pop-up keeps bothering!
Please reply back by thong below 🍫🍫