We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Where's my win streak, it's gone? (Edited by CM: Fixed)!

12345679»

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,342 Candy Moderator

Hello @Srirachasauced🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

There was an issue with Win-streak feature in the game, which is fixed now! Are you playing the App version or Facebook browser?

If you are playing the App version, please check your App Store / Play Store and install the latest update version which will clear the glitch👍️

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,264 Level 5

@FreeSneakyMelonPyroDuck I held replying till I significantly progressed in my alt. game. Your question had addressed something I was wondering, which is why the UFO and popper only activate around the 70-90 level range without giving a freebie like the other basic boosters before them. Now it makes sense knowing the freebies used to be there, and to answer, no I didn't get 'em either.

I was so irked by this necklace change I wrote to Support, who confirmed the last goodie bag should contain the following: "Upon checking, according to the system, the rewards should be 2 Color Bomb, 2 Striped Wrapped Candy, 3 Extra Moves."

There was some useful advice given about my Win app possibly needing an update (which it did), and that seemed to partially solve the issue as my maxed necklace yielded 2 color bombs, 2 stripes, 1 wrap, and the +3 moves. But then a few levels later it reverted to how it was before, infuriating me.

I know I said I just wanted to crown the levels, but it'd be nice to Sugar Star the levels I didn't in the past, something that's impossible without the double color bomb combination increasing the chance of a lucky board. 😡 I'm basically crowning most levels with 1 star or 2, the equivalent of not having the necklace boosters in play at all. And I hit the L500 range with no change to the maxed goodie bag:

Will post at L1000 if any change.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?