Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've played C Crush on my kindle for years. Now it's suddenly saying upgrade and I cannot do it. I'm over 3200 levels Into it and I'm afraid if I reinstall I'll loose everything . What can i do please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi I think it's fire OS as for the candy crush version I'm on I'm not sure but I have been on it maybe since about 2013 if that helps . I really don't want to loose my games .
Hello @angeebabes🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! The issue might be that your Kindle device might not be supporting the game anymore!!
Can you please tell me which Software version do you have right now on your Kindle? Which version of Candy Crush Saga App do you have at present?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫