Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
is anyone else having a problem with their game race? I have finished two episode races and it’s not registering my place in the race or giving gold bars
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Allison🙋♀️ Thank you for replying back!
Some players have experienced this glitch in the past and it has to be reported to the King team to take a look at!
Can you please provide your game ID number, so that I can send it to our Community In-charge? If you do not know how to find it, please check this link —> Find your Game ID number!
Thank you🍫🍫
It shows the icon of the flag for the race and says that the race will start after I finish my current level but it doesn’t, even when I pass the level. I am using an iPhone and the version of the game I have is 1.284.2.2
it’s been 3 times that I finish 1st and do not get my rewards. What’s going on with episode race?
Hello @allisonkaye🤗 A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
Few players do experience this glitch every now and then!
The issue you are having in your game — is it with receiving the Gold Bars reward OR do you find yourself at the last position, and all others are already at the end of the race?
Which device are you using? If you are using a mobile device, which version of the App do you have right now?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫