Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased a gift card for my Candy Crush Saga and when I got it, it was for King.com and not the Google Play. How do I combine the 2 so that I am able to get my gift card balance on the Google Play version?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @SandyDee61 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
If you have purchased Candy Crush Saga gift cards, you will have to go to King.com website and redeem those cards. Once you do that, the amount on the card will automatically be added to the game you choose (Candy Crush or Candy Soda Saga).
These gift cards are not related to Google Play. Hence, you cannot add points to Google Play!!
If you have any further questions, please type below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. You can make King account . Please check this page