We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Need help

uh_huh24
uh_huh24 Posts: 4 Newbie

How do I get help on a level I can't beat? I see on my friends list I get asked to help other people but I do not see an option for me? And it's been almost a year since I have been able to make any purchases very frustrating. Still showing a connection issue

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,612 Level 5

Hi @uh_huh24 Only King make the decisions on who gets help with levels they are stuck on 'Help a Friend'. I find it a strange feature, instead of passing to others to help they should be looking at the ridiculously difficult levels and changing them. I get many to help and it's obvious they can't be passed without boosters and/or extra moves. Try collecting and stocking up on as many boosters as you can. Re the connection issue, I believe this is still happening for many and that it's being looked into, sorry I can't be anymore helpful on that. Good luck with your game and hope you pass the level you're stuck on soon 🤞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?