Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've had this happen several times. I was almost to the end of Candy Royale and a level opened and immediately quit due to no possible moves. How is this my fault?? And obv Candy Royale drops you to the lowest tier when this happens! So unfair!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No, that's not it. I've stayed in the top tier for two weeks. I always get through the entire Candy Royale event every single day and several times, when I opened the game the next day, Candy Royale dropped me down at least 1 or 2 tiers even though I won in the top tier every day for two weeks. This is a glitch.
Hi @Aries2020🙋♀️
In my game, I drop down to the first tier only if I do not finish all the tiers in given time (not sure how much time it is though)! Is that not what's happening in your game?
I received this tier system just recently! Hence, I am still not sure how it works🤔
Let me report to the Community In-charge and see what they say!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , This issues has been reported , Please give your feedback Here