Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why I am getting this message 'Not enough order targets available '
It lost my life
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @aneeshakr and welcome to the community.
Your screenshot is bizarre and I cannot work out what happened here. I wonder if you could post your starting board. Mine looks like the board you see below and I can see no reason why the "no order targets" should show up on this level. There is an order for 16 yellow candies and 16 lucky candies are on my board. Did you replay the level, and did it happens again a second time?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play ?