Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I passed level 2496 on the first try. I didn’t advance, and I’ve played it two more times and haven’t passed. That ate up two of my lives. Has anyone ever had a glitch like this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Have you trying to update your game??
Hello @AuntieSparkleCake28🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing a glitch with your level!
After you won the level, did you see the scoreboard with Stars with Tiffi (or Yeti) come up? Can you play the level again and take a screenshot of what you see after finishing the level?
In the meantime, let me check the level in my game and see if I experience any glitches!
Please reply back by typing below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫
did you try updating your game??