Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why when I start the episode race am I already in 5th place?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am sorry to hear this @arlequina1988 as this is a glitch that I have been told even King cannot fix. There have been some other reports of this happening to some players and so far I have not heard of any fix for this problem. You could try to contact player support here:
If they do help you please let us know!
think of it as all are on equal, win a level and then you will be in first place