Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve been playing this for years and now all of a sudden It’s taking me a week or so to complete 1 game? I get no rewards any longer either. This is very frustrating.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @lisakaye927🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I agree with you! The game has become very hard that if we do not use boosters in the game, it has been hard to win any levels!
Many of my Community friends have said that the game became harder and harder after 15,000!! I will be reaching 16,000 today or tomorrow. Have to see how the levels will be from now on!
I am sorry to say that I did not understand what you meant by you are not getting any rewards! Can you please clarify that and provide more details for me?
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . For me after passing level 10,000. Each level is more challenging. and your input will be conveyed to the game team .
Other than that. The increasing difficulty is by design to keep the game engaging and challenging. With thousands of levels available, the game introduces harder objectives, limited moves, and trickier board setups as you move forward. This ensures that players always have a new puzzle to solve, keeping the game exciting and addictive.
Don’t worry though; if a level seems impossible, remember that every level in Candy Crush can be beaten. Power-ups and special candies become crucial as you face tougher levels. Learning how to create and use these effectively can be a game-changer.