Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not getting any additionsl free booster support or ad support
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same for me. I made a purchase and no more ads. Don't buy anything in the game or you'll be punished
I also am not receiving options for ad boosters. I bought lives with money for the first time in 10 years and then haven’t received options for ad boosters ever since. Found out that once you make the purchase this is what happens. If this is the case I’m taking a break from playing for a while
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.
For more Info Here