Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Do I have to buy boosters to pass level 240? I'm ready to delete this game because I've tried dozens and dozens of times to pass the level but I can not
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @wenatchee If the game won't let you pass this level then I would suggest you do delete the game. There should be a lucky board that will allow you to make combos of special candies easily at some point after many tries. If King are blocking you completely please don't buy any boosters but quit the game.
If you like you could restart from level 1 and then make sure you do not spend any of the gold they give you until level 200 at least. Also make sure you win the episode races, which you will if you play each episode in 24 hours. You have to be able to approach the first such blocker level like 240 with some gold in your account because this level requires either gold, a UFO or a party popper to pass. All of these the game gives to every player early on in the game, so to play legendary levels like this one you have to have kept the strong boosters safe and not wasted them earlier on. Levels up to 200 players usually will pass easily after a few failed attempts.
Hello @wenatchee🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I tried level # 240 yesterday to help another player! The level is hard because it has multi-layered frosting blockers! If you have any GB to spend on extra moves OR have boosters like Party Popper or UFO booster, the level is winnable.
Unfortunately, "Legendary" levels cannot be won without extra boosters!!