Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been playing for years and suddenly my game has jumped back to level 1..why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @AviD66 Please wait for @PummyRaj to advise you on this and in the meantime please could you let us know which device you use. Is your app updated? Also, are the other levels still there or are they blank as if you were a completely new player? If possible a screenshot of your map screen would help.
Come on, don't get sadderCome on, don't get sadder ππ
Well, I don't know what to say then, it must be an error in the game, or see what the support says, it must be a solution
Good morning. Thx for reply. No I didn't delete. I just started to play and it like re-wound whizzing across the map right to level one. Now everytime I open it, that's where I start π
Good morning Avid! Did you delete it and reinstall it? Because if you did that, you didn't log in with the e-mail address you registered with the first time and because of that they would give you from the first level