Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi. I cleared 3808 as you can see by the green checkmark but it is offering me to buy more moves. Of course I didn't because I had already cleared the board but it didn't advance me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @crystaldp2🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Thank you for the screenshot! I see that a bomb has exploded, which caused the system to lose your level. It is not your fault but, a glitch in the level itself!
I will report this level to our Community In-charge, so that they can report to the Candy Studio on Monday!
Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do right now, but either spend the GB to keep your win-streak OR quit the level and replay it!
If you have any questions, please type below🍫🍫