Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I recently got a new phone and logged into my King account. It took me to the level I was on but all of my boosters disappeared...and I had a lot!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @BBear424🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
When we switch the device we are using, only level progress and Gold Bars are transferred across the devices as these are stored to King Servers. Whereas boosters and lives stored to device local memory, hence, these won't be transferred!!
But, if you still have your old device and did not delete the game yet, you can still use your boosters to win hard levels.
If you have further questions, please type below🍫🍫