Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
can’t find my level 7200
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
how can I go to my game ?
can’t find my game.
Hi Marty🙋♀️
Did you make sure that you are using same account details that you use on phone? Can you show me a screenshot of your game map screen on your iPad?
I can get into my game on my phone, but I can’t get into my game on my pad. It’s taking me to the very beginning when I try to login. It tells me I’m wrong
Hello @Marty49Hendricks🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Can you please explain a bit more about the issue you are experiencing? What did you mean by you are not finding your level?
Which device are you using to play the game? Did you make sure that you are logged into the game?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫