Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My races has stopped so I'm not able to earn gold
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I no longer have the episode race either. The icon just keeps spinning.
Hello @maameowusuaa🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game!
Are you talking about the Episode Race or the Candy Royale Race? If it is Episode Race that is not appearing, which level are you at right now?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫