Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My piggy bank is full but I can't open it. I get a message that there is a problem.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Great to know that @spiritssong π€
There must have been a temporary glitch on the servers, which was causing the issue! I am glad that it is cleared now!
Keep crushing and have funπ«π«
Thanks for your quick reply. Today I was able to open my bank.
Hello @spiritssong π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to he about the issue you are experiencing in your game!
Which device are you using to play the game? Can you post a screenshot of the error message you see?
To reply back, please type below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box π«π«