Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Pls help I need help I play a lot and will quit if can't be fixed j an on level 11295 or so pls help thank you
Is shows 36 days on daily treat machine
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @sssharma3@1948🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to say that I did not understand your question!
What do you mean by the "Daily treat machine has 36 days"? Are you not receiving the boosters from your Treat machine? Please provide as many details as you can!
Can you show me a screenshot of your Treat machine?
To reply back, please type below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫