🧜‍♀️🐉 MER-DRAGON MADNESS, PART 1!

snakegore999
snakegore999 Posts: 642 Level 3
edited August 31 in Off-Topic

2024 is a Year of the Dragon, but it's also the 35th anniversary of Disney's happy-ending animated film adaption of Hans Christian Andersen's "The Little Mermaid". And I have only begun to realize that mer-dragons can be a thing, and it's only a matter of scales!

To celebrate both of these monstrous moments, I'm posting several fan art images of Candy Crush Saga mer-dragons, but in two parts, as a nod to the hybrid nature of these legendary creatures. Today, I'll showcase part 1!

The first picture I want to show you is Denize herself transformed into a mer-dragon temporarily through a magic spell from Stella the Witch (a guest character from the Bubble Witch series who appeared in one Candy Crush Saga episode) so that she could hang out with Milly, Tiffi's mermaid cousin.

Next, after taking some time swimming around with Milly with a giant fish tail, Denize decides to take a breather on the surface to report how it all went to Tiffi. She explains the good and bad of being a mer-dragon and is looking forward to making use of every moment left in the transformation spell before it wears off to give her her legs back to let her go home to Lemonade Lake.

And lastly, I even thought up of a cute mer-dragon reskin for the Gummi Dragons that you rescue in the game, called "Guppi Dragons!" That can effectively make them half Swedish Fish!

And that's all for now! Hold on to your fins for Part 2 coming in October, which promises about 3 additional pieces of mer-dragon fan art madness coming your way!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?