Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was about to win 600 gold bars. I had 18 of 21 levels completed. I put the game down for a few hours and when I came back it said I got booted from the streak! Is there any way to get this restored?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mindybee🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear about the issue you have experienced with the Candy Royale!
Please contact King Player Support team and send a complaint to them. But, I don't think they will be able to restore your streak, though (from personal experience)!
If you are playing on laptop - Browser version, please use this link to report —> https://soporto.king.com/contact ;
If you are on a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11, follow below steps⬇️
If you have any further questions, please type below🍫🍫