Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
There are times that I don't receive the gifts from my purchases.How can I retrieve?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Cage11172020 I would suggest you keep a personal record of your purchases as the app will not allow you to track purchases. If you find that you do not receive what you had purchased then ask for a refund from Apple/Google Playstore or whichever third party holds your payment details. Those also hold your purchase history. For Apple I can look this up by clicking on my Apple ID on the iPhone, it will be similar for other agents.
If you find that you do not receive what you paid for repeatedly then stop spending money on in game offers! If you are not getting value for money, don't spend any! That would be my best advice.
I always purchase but don't receive the gifts