Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't play on level 11125. the game shades out and I can't click on anything. It's like the game is frozen.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @lizwilkey🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am glad to hear that the issue was resolved in your game very quickly!
That Grey screen is a glitch some players are experiencing for some unknown reason! Usually, it clears in a day or two like in your game! But for some players, it bothers for more days!
It you experience this issue again in future, please send a complaint to the King Player Support team.
Thank you for joining our Community! Have a great week ahead🍫🍫
looks like it is working now. thank you!
I have no update for the game and I have tried on my desktop also. It does the same thing.
Or maybe you haven't updated the game
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it , In the meantime Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
Maybe it's from your phone