Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't buy anything. When I try it comes up There was a problem. Try again later. Is anyone else having issues with trying to buy stuff?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm using a HP laptop computer. It was 3 days ago it started
Hello @wdpgmp888🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
To answer your "last" question - yes! There are other players who are also experiencing connection issue to the store.
Can you please tell me which device you are using? And, when did the issue start? If you are using a mobile device, which version of the App do you have right now?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫