Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
everytime I try to ask friends for lives I get an error message saying there is a connection issue saying restart game or try again later. And not to reinstall the game. I also am not getting any new events. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have again been dropped to Level 1 again!!
It wont connect me to the app store either or the shop tab if i want to buy something. Ugh!!
yes candy crush saga and I play on my laptop
Hello @Mom_0217π€ A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing in your game!
Are you having this issue in Candy Crush Saga? If so, which device are you using to play the game?