Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
WHY ISN'T THE GAME SHUFFLING WHEN NO MOVES LEFT TO PLAY???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Christine, I tried that...several times and it wouldn't work. The candy in the glass frosting wouldn't budge. Moving the orange up did not work. Nothing worked. I ended up just having to quit the game and losing a life. This has been happening with levels recently. Must be a glitch but it ONLY happens on these levels that have the glass frosting. I am so sick of these type levels.
If the game is not shuffling then there will always be a possible move.
I can see on your screenshot that this is the case. You can move the orange lucky candy up to match the three green candies in the middle. To make a match of candies that are covered with crystal candy (which looks like ice) you need to always move the candy NOT covered into the crystal as you cannot move those candies covered by the crystal ice. You can't move the green candy down, so move the orange candy up to make the same match.
Hello @tracy_mcclellen🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I haven't seen any complaints about this level yet! I checked YouTube videos and there are some minute changes to the level🤔
If the candies doesn't shuffle, what happens once you open the level? Can you please provide more details? Are the "lucky" candies dropping down (from top center part of the board) as they are supposed to?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫