Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased the 5.99 candy bundle, but only received 10 gold bars not the 20! How to fix? Nevermind!!! I'm stupid!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jlsandell 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am glad to know that you received all the items from the bundle you have purchased!
Thank you for joining the Community and have a great rest of the week🍫🍫
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!.King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here
Here