Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing and again I finished a level and first in my race and the game kicked me out and I got zero rewards. This is not the first time!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Cerce🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Is it the Candy Royale or Episode Race that you did not receive the rewards from?
I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team and request for your missing reward.
** If you are playing the game on a computer - Facebook browser version, please use this link to send your complaint —> Contact us
** If you are using mobile device OR the App version on Windows 10/11, please follow below steps⬇️
You will be receiving an automated email as their first reply, which is a norm! Please send a reply through that email itself and include as many details as you can. A screen recording or screenshots would help better to build your case.
Please let me know if you have further questions🍫🍫
Im almost ready to delete game. Again I finished 1st in a race and it locked up and cost me rewards