Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had 92 gold bars on my account yesterday today when I logged in I had only 4
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ldestes65🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Are you sure that you did not spend 88 Gold Bars to purchase anything? Did you check if you have any extra boosters or unlimited boosters than usual? If you are not sure and would like to find out, please contact King Player Support team and send a complaint.
** If you are playing the game on a computer - Facebook browser version, please use this link to send your complaint —> Contact us
** If you are using mobile device OR the App version on Windows 10/11, please follow below steps⬇️
You will be receiving an automated email as their first reply, which is a norm! Please send a reply through that email itself and include as many details as you can. A screen recording or screenshots would help better to build your case.
If you have further questions, please type below🍫🍫