Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have candy crush on my iPhone and I am on the actual level that I’m supposed to be on but how do I sync my progress on my laptop ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @grantvg🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
On your laptop, please follow the steps & suggestions given in this Help Article provided by King team —> My progress is different on my devices
If you need further assistance, please type below🍫🍫