We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Candy royal and speed button

sttright44
sttright44 Posts: 1 Newbie

I restarted an account and wonder when candy royal and speed button are available?

Thanks!

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,368 Legend

Hello @sttright44 and welcome to the community! I can't quite remember the answer to that at the moment, maybe it's level 500 for Candy Royale, but @SneakyMelonPyroDuck aka @Pyrolight will know the precise answer, so I'll tag them here for you.

• SneakyMelonFlameDuck
    SneakyMelonFlameDuck Posts: 32 Level 2

Haha

They both should show up in the next episode after 500.

1. The speed button should appear ~501, seen it at 503/4 if Volcanic Panic is active.
    2. Candy Royal is ~501 also but it can depend on a few things like if you closed the app, it is the next day in King Land and so on. This can delay it for an unknown amount of levels/time. I noticed this also with the upgrade of the Win streak at 200. If the day has not passed 4-5 am EST it might not change to the better one, Candy Royal seems to be the same.

That being said, King has clearly added more checks for events and such after each of the first few levels in an episode. Events trigger correctly more often and can actually popup over a few levels.

Also as I mentioned there is a check at the start of everyday in King land 4-5 am EST that looks to see if all events you should have have been triggered. I got the Piggy Bank on day two as it did not trigger on day one

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?