Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My 6000 badge is up and I don't remember how I got it. Was it automatically added to my profile, or did I have to click on a link to get it? I just don't remember . Thanx, Marblefox
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes, this answers my question. the mid point at 6500 is a kuddos email but a badge wont appear until 7000. Thank you now I understand.
Hello @Marblefox🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
You must have received an email about achieving Level # 6500 badge, right?
If so, there is no actual badge or a milestone banner we will receive either in the game or in this King Community! All the Milestone level achievements are for "thousands" only and that email you have received is just a promotion and really does not help us achieve anything!!
If you don't mind, can you please post a screenshot of that email you have received (please make sure to cover your email address).
To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫
Yes and No…. it has not yet been added to my game. ????
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
If your level reaches a milestone, a badge will automatically be added to the game.