Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
watched over 10 adds to get boosters. The Kroger adds just freeze and I have to restart the game. Then I watched add to get 5 additional moves and didn’t get the boosters. Please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Wow, you're all so lucky to have this feature! I don't have this on my Candy Crush, yet my partner has the 'watch ad' feature to get more bonuses. Not fair everyone doesn't have it, but that's life I guess
this is getting out of control. I’ve been watching ads to get rewards and then the ad freezes. I don’t get any rewards and I have to shut down the game and start all over. It’s too much trouble!
Hello @marystress123🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game with the Ads.
When an Ad freezes frequently, it would be better to report that Ad to the King Player Support team, so that they can look into it.
If you need help with sending complaint, please type below🍫🍫
برای اینکار باید بازی رو دوباره نصب کنید یا اگر درگوشی یا کامپیوتر لودینگ هستید حذفش کنید