Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I didn't get through special bonus which was my spins, a special spinner and 10 gold bars but it didn't give me the gold bars and still took my 10 bars for the bonus. The bonus actually cost me 20 bonus gold bars.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @u777g0d🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you have experienced in your game!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? I do not know that we have special spinner to receive Gold bars! Looks like a nice feature🤩
For your missing rewards, I would suggest you to send a complaint to King Player Support team.
(1) If you are playing on Facebook browser on a PC, use this link to send complaint —> https://soporto.king.com/contact
(2) If you are playing the App version, you can send complaint directly from your game.
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫
این موارد گاهی به علت وجود باگ در سرورمرکزی رخ میدهد بهتراست با سایت موسس بازی مطرح کنید