Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Help Me Ascap The Level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ramgo🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Do you need help with a level?
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, which level are you stuck at?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫
I'm sorry @PummyRaj but since I uninstalled my game at the end of the map due to the episode race missing, at the moment I only have the one game up to level 3736 so I can't check out any levels higher up than that.
Hi @ramgo🙋♀️ Thank you for replying back!
Let me check the level and get back to you.
Let me call in my Community Friends @christinewupp and @MannyFae and see if they have any tips to win the level🍫🍫
Yes I'm Playing Candy Crush Saga The Level Is 4998 I'm Stuck In This Level Plz Help Me