Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve spent plenty playing this game because I enjoy it and it’s a few bucks a week. But it seems it’s to the point where you CANT win unless you buy stuff. I’m out.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @WilsonSimon Sometimes King make certain levels harder to pass, sometimes the same levels are made easier. They change the overall game difficulty at regular intervals. I would suggest one of the following:
Hello @WilsonSimon🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga?
If so, is this how your level looks? If not, can you please post a screenshot to show your level board?
Please check below video, which was created by @Johnny_Crush, who did not use any boosters to win the level
To reply back, please type below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box 🍫🍫