Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been getting a "connection issue when I try to open a chocolate box. Been happening for over a year on my Galaxy S22. I've logged in and back out and uniatalled/reinstalled the game with no success.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @gills13🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing the issue with Chocolate box from a while and you have reinstalled your game too😕
Some players have been experiencing glitch with Chocolate Box since past few months but, not an year!! Please check this Discussion thread (click on the Green letters) and see if you find complaints that are similar to the issue you are experiencing —> Chocolate Box stuck
I would suggest you to contact and send a complaint to King Player Support team. Since you are using a mobile device, you can send your complaint directly from your game⬇️
You will be receiving an automated email as their first reply, which is a norm! Please send a reply through that email itself and include as many details as you can. A screen recording or screenshots would help better to build your case.
If you have further questions, please type below🍫🍫