Chocolate Box connection isse

gills13
gills13 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have been getting a "connection issue when I try to open a chocolate box. Been happening for over a year on my Galaxy S22. I've logged in and back out and uniatalled/reinstalled the game with no success.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,809 Candy Moderator

Hello @gills13🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I am so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing the issue with Chocolate box from a while and you have reinstalled your game too😕

Some players have been experiencing glitch with Chocolate Box since past few months but, not an year!! Please check this Discussion thread (click on the Green letters) and see if you find complaints that are similar to the issue you are experiencing —> Chocolate Box stuck

I would suggest you to contact and send a complaint to King Player Support team. Since you are using a mobile device, you can send your complaint directly from your game⬇️

• Click on the Pink Gear icon (Cogwheel) located in the top right corner of game map screen;
    • Click on the ? icon in Settings window;
    • Scroll down to "Events" and click on it;
    • Look for "Chocolate Box" and click on it;
    • Scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us";
    • Fill the form and Submit your complaint.

You will be receiving an automated email as their first reply, which is a norm! Please send a reply through that email itself and include as many details as you can. A screen recording or screenshots would help better to build your case.

If you have further questions, please type below🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?