Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've received this message every day for the past couple weeks "connection issues, Please restart or try again later. Do not reinstall the game." I have restarted a dozen times and still have the same issue. Any help??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @SSEB🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Can you please tell me which device you are using? If you are using a mobile device, which version of the game App do you have right now and which version of the Software do you have on your mobile device?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
I guess it's a bug issue.may be it resolve when new upgrade came.