Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My old Facebook account was hacked and emails and password was changed, I no lo have access to it. I had to make up a new Facebook account and yahoo email. I can’t reconnect my games to Facebook because of this problem. Please help
Marcia
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Marcia @MarcyEileen🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community !
I am sorry to hear that your account was hacked! But, I am glad to hear that you were able to take care of it quickly and created a new account for your games!
To transfer the game progress from your old account to new account, you will have to contact King Player Support team.
** If you are playing the game on a computer - Facebook browser (Google Chrome, Edge, etc.,) please use this link to send your complaint —> https://soporto.king.com/contact
** If you are using a mobile device, you can send your complaint directly from your game⬇️
If you need further assistance, please reply by typing below🍫🍫