Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For the last three days my app has been freezing on the map screen. I have deleted the app, losing 60 something lives 😡, reinstalled it, and it is still freezing. I’m on level 8000ish with never any problems until now. How can I fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @hollyshea2000🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, when you said "freezing" - do you see a Grey screen and not able to click on anything?
Which device are you using? If you are playing the game on two devices, is the game working on that other device?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫