Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why can’t I opt out of Candy Royale
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I would like to knw as well i dnt like not having my choice to play it or not
Hello @genulie🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I too have received this tier system recently and I could not figure out how it works yet!! Although, it works differently for each player, in my game, the Candy Royale is not active everyday! It comes up either every other day or once in two days! So, please wait for the pop-up to appear and then, play new levels!
With regards to opt out option —> Candy team has been sending different versions of Candy Royale to interest the players. Hopefully, they will be convinced to bring in a "Opt out" button as well!
Please leave a comment in the discussion where other players are leaving their feedback —> Why can't I opt out of Candy Royale
Please let me know if you have any other questions. To reply back, you can simply type below🍫🍫