Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Something wrong with Level 7052? Not getting last key. Tried everything. Boosters, gold bars. Just not working.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks. Did not realise I needed to put the frog in the blanc field at the licorice box. I put it on top. Thx a mill.!
Hi @Riyoma🤗 That's ok & no worries!
With regards to the Licorice boxes, first fill the Frog's tummy. Once it starts glowing, move it to the Licorice lock and the lock will be cleared.
Please watch this YouTube video to find the trick on how to unlock the cage⬇️ (I could not find many latest videos that did not use boosters)
Sorry, for asking question twice. First time that I ask something. Thought it did not go through. Those licorice boxes that you circle are not opening, tried all the time with my filled up frog.
Hello @Riyoma🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
There is no 2nd key in this level. You will have to unlock 2nd Gummy Dragon using the Frog.
Once you collect the first key, fill the frog again and move it the bottom right corner of the level board (where I have marked with an Yellow circle in above image). This will help to release the baby Dragon from licorice lock! Since there is a portal available there, as soon as it is out of the "cage", the Dragon will drop off from the board.
If you have any other questions, please reply by typing below🍫🍫