Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
when I push the claim button, it says connection error… this again and I still haven’t gotten the other gold coin s from before
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Munster🤗 Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the Gold Bars from Candy Royale!
The only thing you can do for your missing reward is to contact King Player Support team and request to send your missing reward.
If I remember correctly, you have contacted them before too, isn't it? Please follow same steps or let me know if you need help sending your complaint.
Thank you & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
Ok po