Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
this level tells me I failed, clearly behind the warning you can see I can still get the product. This is the second time it has happened
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @adraper0330 Welcome to the community! I think I can tell on your screenshot that there are toffee swirl and liquorice dispensers, but the "not enough order targets" message refers to the bombs. Once the magic mixers are destroyed there will be no more bombs added to the game. I can see one on your board, but the order is for another 8. On this level you need to allow the magic mixers to spawn all the bombs before destroying them, which will then open the ports to drop the other orders.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting ,I see there is a Magic mixer there, So don't destroy the magic mixer before the target order is reached. In the meantime please check this video