Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The game gives the error that you are not connected to the Internet or you are offline but I am connected to the Internet so I can not enjoy the game because I do not have a prize
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear that you have reinstalled your game due to the glitch you are experiencing!!
The issue you were experiencing initially, was it with connecting to the store?
Which device are you using to play the game?
Type…
from
Thank you for your attention I tried all the ways you said, but there is still an error I even deleted the game and reinstalled it, this time I can't log into my account at all
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
For more Info Here