Frustrated

I am about ready to stop playing candy crush for a few reasons. I often don't get my bonus wheel prizes, there are no more ads to help get more turns or prizes. I spent money once and now every other avenue of getting more turns or prizes. It is stressful to be stuck on the same level for days and get to only one more block to break and the turns run out. Games should not cause stress and I play the game to relieve stress.

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,650 Level 5

Hi @Freddiesgirl05_ Welcome to the Community 🤗 Is it the Daily Treat Machine or Booster Wheel that you don't get the prizes from? As for adverts King decide who will get them and when, also if you spend real money on the game King then stop adverts hoping you will keep spending money. Yes a mean and silly decision on their part. Maybe don't actually play any levels for a week or 2 and just see what free boosters you can get and store, then see how you get on. What level are you on now? Good luck with your game if you decide to carry on and if you have any questions or need help with your game please ask 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?