Hey no, I used to love this level! Another one bites the dust.
Okay, so it was always a bit of a lucky free for all with the cascades. But at least it was fun and passable before. It looks scary but was almost always passable as I recall it.
So now the bombs are gone, the bottom conveyor belt is gone, and this new version is just a tedious wait for that lucky board. Like so many levels these days. Eventually you'll get a game board that drops a load of colour bombs and then you'll pass. Zero strategy, it's just a waiting game now.
It's become too obvious and with that too boring. I'm starting to hate the "New Candy Crush". That drive to control the game boards so that players will be left just a few moves short is sucking the fun out of this game. Please give us back the illusion at least of having some degree of control when playing this game.