Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I'm trying to sync my Apple ID progress to my Facebook account.. I tried creating a King account and merging the data into one but I wasn't able to find any of the options to sync data.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi! Thank you for the response. I'm trying to sync Apple ID and Facebook account only
Hello @Srelaehπ€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I need a clarification please! I am assuming that you are trying to sync your accounts on your iOS device!
(1) Do you play the game with 3 separate accounts β Apple ID, Facebook and King account?
(2) Are you trying to sync your Facebook progress with King account? OR Apple ID and King account?
Please reply back by typing below π«π«